Super light, super stiff, sure footed controlled handling and comfort are just some of the attributes designed into the Boardman CXR frame and fork. Add in the versatility that mudguard and rear rack mounts offer and you have a frameset equally at home on the International race circuit as it is in the toughest sportive.
- New superlight full carbon monocoque frame
- Custom tube profiles designed specifically for the forces and performance criteria of offroad riding
- Oversize box section chainstays for increased power transfer
- Asymmetric chainstays with rear disc brake caliper mounting for increased brake performance
- Profiled wishbone seatstays for enhanced comfort
PF30 bottom bracket for reduced weight and increased stiffness
Internal cable routing keeps cables away from the elements
Disc specific full carbon fork with tapered steerer for increased stiffness and steering precision
Mechanical and Di2 compatible cable routing
Colour Matt UD Carbon
Frame Ultralight CX disc, elite engineered T800 ultralight full UD carbon monocoque, PF30, internal cable routing, mudguard compatible.
Fork CBoardman Elite CXR full Carbon, tapered steerer
Headset FSA Integrated
Seat clamp CBoardman Elite Carbon
Weight** Frame: 1.05kgs Fork: 460g